Graduate Institute of Labor Research, National Chengchi University, Taiwan
2022 Job Announcement
The Graduate Institute of Labor Research (GILR) at National Chengchi University seeks applications for a Tenure-Track position of Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor with primary expertise in the fields of Human Resource Management, Labor Policy, Labor Relations and Industrial Policy.
Qualification of candidates includes a Ph.D degree, at least the assistant professor certificate issued by the Ministry of Education of Taiwan and 4 years of research and teach experience.
Successful candidate for this tenure-track position is expected to teach a variety of courses in the following fields (in Chinese and English) :
Graduate courses: Human Resource Management, Labor Policy, Labor Relations or Industrial Policy. Practical course in Human Resource Management is preferred.
Undergraduate general education courses: Human Resource Management, Labor Policy, Labor Relations or Industrial Policy.
Position begins on February 1, 2023
1. Curriculum Vitae (indicating academic experiences, specializations, research interests, and the rank of position you apply for.)
2. The university teacher certificate issued by the Ministry of Education, Taiwan (Assistant Professor level or above)
3. Certificate of PhD degree
4. List of publications.
5. PhD dissertation and up to five representative publications from the last 5 years. (Applicants with associate professor level or above, do not need to submit their PhD dissertation.)
6. Four syllabi of courses (including one in English and three in Chinese) you intend to teach.
Please send one electronic copy of the aforementioned documents (1-6) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also send five hard copy to the GILR, addressed:
Graduate Institute of Labor Research
National Chengchi University
12th Floor, South Wing, General Building of Colleges, No. 64, Sec. 2, ZhiNan Rd., Wenshan District, Taipei 11605, Taiwan
*postmarked by September 20, 2022, and sent to the GILR by registered mail.
Application materials must be received by the GILR no later than September 20, 2022 (Thursday).
Candidate after document review, will if necessary be invited to give a talk scheduled in between October 07 and November 07, 2022.
If you have any inquiries, please contact Ms Chen at 886-2-2938-7108 or email@example.com